11.03.2013

New Doll?!

Hey guys it's me Jade. After casually looking through Instagram notifications, I saw that mom was talking to a certain
Agiger. They were saying they were going to contact each other thru flickrmail. So, after ten minutes worth of investigation, I've discovered mom bought a new doll! Don't accuse me of being nosy, it's just being the first doll and all, well, you have to be the investigator for all things doll.  I don't remember her name, but I think I've heard mom talking about this doll before. I have no idea when she's supposed to come, but she may not be revealed until Christmas (which may be when mom is allowed by the big boss to open her). I'm super excited for a new sister, but really, WHO NEEDS EIGHT DOLLS! Anyways, I just thought I'd share this juicy info with you guys. As more info rolls in, I'll try to update the blog.

Jade, over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have more dolls than me now! I can't wait to see who you got!

    ReplyDelete